1) On May 3rd my group Jazz-Plus will be bringing the Sounds of Motown to the Home Crest Library.
Location 2525 Coney Island Ave. at Ave. V Brooklyn, NY 11223
Time 4pm to 5pm.
2) On May 6th, I'll be with Wayne Holmes doing The Music of Ray Charles at Club Bonafide
Location: 212 E 52nd St NY NY 10022
Time: 7:30pm A very intimate setting where Wayne captures the Genius of Ray $20
3) On May 9th Wayne Holmes and L A Blacksmith will be bringing you the Sounds of Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles, & Stevie Wonder at the Cypress Hills Library.
Location 1197 Sutter Ave. at Crystal St. Brooklyn, NY 11208
Time 6pm to 7pm
4) May 14th Stacia Hobdy, Wayne Holmes and L A Blacksmith will be bringing you the Sounds of Motown at the Rosedale Public Library.
Location 144-20 243rd St, Rosedale, NY 11422,
Time 6:15 to 7:30
5) On May 15th Wayne Holmes & L A Blacksmith will be bringing you the sounds of E.W.F Kool & the Gang & Grover Washington Jr. at the East Flatbush Bklyn Library
Location 9612 Church Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11212
Time 5pm to 6pm
6) On May 16th My Grp Jazz-Plus and I will be performing for the Bklyn Boro Presidents Ofc from 10:30 to 12pm @ Boro Hall.. That evening Wayne & L A Blacksmith will be bringing the Sounds of Grover Washington, Billy Preston & E.W.F @
Location 496 Franklin Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238
Time 6pm to 7pm
7) On May 17th Stacia Hobdy, Wayne Holmes and L A Blacksmith will be bringing you the Sounds of Motown at the Queens Village Library.
Location 94-11 217Th St
Time 6:15 to 7:30pm
ALL LIBRARY SHOWS ARE FREE!!